Only powerful software can give meaningful analytics in unified reports.
Jobman is an end-to-end ERP that has the ability to measure real-time profitability against your quotes, see your Lead conversion rate, run on the fly stock takes and so much more…
Hear what our clients have to say
“Thank you and your team on our recent software integration. It’s not often a company delivers what was promised and we couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. From the initial training session to seamless Xero and Dropbox integration we were up and running in a couple of weeks thanks to your site https://academy.jobman.com.au/. I had been watching Jobman developments since seeing you at AWISA 2018, and although my company is small it was easy to validate this purchase and I now have every confidence in growing my business now that I have sorted out what was holding us back. Keep up the great work.”Steve HillierNorthside Joinery
“Hey I have been meaning for a while to email to say well done for what you have achieved with Jobman. We are really ramping up our use and roll out of a lot of the features and processes and have to say its been a real treat getting things back into line with Jobman driving things. Jake and I find our self-smiling at how things have come since we starting using it and working with you guys. Through determination and hard work you guys have pulled it off, you have a great system that works very well. You guys should be super proud of what you have done. Well done guys! Cheers.”Philip McDonaldZeel Kitchens
Benefits of Jobman’s Reporting tools
- Critical business insights
- Real time data
- Flexible, unified reporting content
- Informed decision making
- Streamlined communication
- Identify bottlenecks
Jobman currently offers an array of reports that cover all your business requirements, that can be saved and sent in many formats.
- A list view of upcoming jobs – Agenda Screens
- Centralise your error reporting in real time – Alerts
- A complete data base of products you buy from your suppliers – Availability Chart
- Deep dive into your client base CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Keep up to date with warehouse control – Deliveries
- Drill into time spent on jobs (who, what, when) – Effort
- Net profit percentage per job – Financial Report
- Review an overview of sales – Invoices
- Generate WIP reports – Jobs
- Generate an overview of appliance information – Job Appliance Details
- Keep all relevant emails in the one spot – Job Correspondence
- Drill into your current opportunities – Leads
- Detailed report of supplier orders – Purchase Order Items
- Review your outstanding potential sales – Quotes
Join the community, visit the Jobman Academy
For a further detailed look into Jobman’s reporting please view our online training documentation in the Jobman Academy.
Click the button below to find our more..